Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mike!

Mike's 90th birthday is on Tuesday, August 6. Ward Lamb has arranged to have a party for him in the Blueberry common room this Saturday, August 3, at 1:30 pm and will provide cake and ice cream. Please pass the word to all his friends.

The question has been asked about cards and gifts. Mike has everything he needs at Wildflower Court and also has a problem dealing with masses of cards and letters. Ward will have a sheet at the party where people can sign their names with phone numbers in case Mike would like to contact them. 


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He told me he was born in 1924.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think he's "only" 89...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update: the party is not in the Blueberry Wing common room, but in a different room at Wildflower Court - a room they call the "Yacht Club." But it is NOT the yacht club at the boat harbor. I'm not sure where this room is in the facility, but presumably we can all find it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eight photos of Mike. I don't think I can post photos on this blog, so I posted them on my fb page. Hopefully everyone can view them.
    https://www.facebook.com/shana.crondahl/posts/10151828533234772

    ReplyDelete